Content Search, Monitoring and assessment supervisor | Ukraine | 2020
Chemonics seeks a monitoring and evaluation (M&E) supervisor when it comes to USAID/Office that is ongoing of Initiatives (OTI) Ukraine self-esteem Building Initiative II (UCBI II) task situated in Kyiv. The project supports USAID efforts to produce a booming and ukraine that is stable providing fast, flexible, short-term assist with Ukrainian partners in building calm democratic change and community cohesion within the wake associated with the conflict and deepened social tensions into the East. The project’s overarching objectives are to create acceptance of a varied Ukraine; enhance self- confidence in good, democratic modification; while increasing news narratives about unity and good modifications. The M&E manager is going to work beneath the direction regarding the chief of party and liaise closely with task staff in assessment grant tasks. Our company is searching for people who have actually a passion for making a big change into the full lives of men and women all over the world.
- Manage all the project’s M&E tasks, ensuring the overall quality for the M&E system
- Coordinate M&E efforts with lovers and task staff
- Assist interaction of task achievements
- Draft methodologies, quantitative and surveys that are quantitative and qualitative data collection guides; manage information analysis and processing.
- Develop a method to recapture and disseminate reduced degree and results that are intermediate and monitor them on the way to high level results
- Lead knowledge administration efforts, and make certain lessons discovered are integrated into future task tasks and dispersed among task lovers
- Oversee and manage grants to research that is external, third-party monitoring businesses, and large-scale nationwide surveyors
- Play a role in a group tradition that values M&E and interacting task success tales
- Oversee information collection timelines and industry information collection management, including scheduling site visits and handling logistics
- Oversee and make certain data that are appropriate from partners and industry staff
- Train appropriate partner and UCBI II industry staff regarding the UCBI II M&E system, information collection requirements, as well as other tasks as necessary
- Help partners and field-based staff to make sure information quality criteria are met
Information collection tasks:
- Assist industry staff in performing regular website visits
- Go to and journey to choose partner occasions and tasks to gather qualitative M&E information
- Conduct biggest Change interviews, focus teams conversations, key interviews that are informant industry findings, and stakeholder conferences
- Help out with creating mixed-methods industry information collection tools Database
- Review, for an activity-by-activity foundation, activity-level execution and M&E plans
- Handle quantitative and database that is qualitative
- Document site see notes into the databases, label, code and video/photo that is upload of results
- Liaise with UCBI II industry staff to make certain data that are qualitative collected and captured regularly and methodically and uploaded into UCBI II’s databases
M&E reporting tasks:
- Liaise with lovers, and relevant Grants Management device downline to make sure quantitative output-level information is gathered and reported on appropriately in awardee reports
- Assist system staff, and lovers as necessary, with reports to make sure capturing activity outcomes
- Lead periodic large-scale evaluations that give attention to clusters/groups of associated activities that are grant-funded
- Play a role in data analysis and effect assessments on program (main) and task (secondary) amounts; oversee the look of M&E plans
- Support development of tools for initial profiling and effect assessments as necessary and per the way regarding the project’s senior administration group
- Perform other tasks as assigned by UCBI II’s senior management group
- Bachelor’s level needed; master’s degree chosen in just one of the following fields: social sciences, training, journalism, governmental technology, or other humanities industries
- Knowledge and/or experience that is practical research and revolutionary qualitative analytical methodologies, such as for example biggest Change, Outcome Mapping, and Outcome Harvesting, and/or qualitative indicator-based systems chosen
- Minimal three several years of progressively work that is responsible required, ideally including operate in qualitative analysis, journalism, or other critical reasoning skills
- Knowledge about USAID, European Commission, DFID, or other donor-funded programs chosen
- Verified abilities using analytical abilities and reasoning that is objective draw conclusions
- Advanced abilities in term processing and Microsoft succeed
- Tested fast learner who are able to work individually under minimal direction and work closely along with other personnel and lovers to meet up reporting requirements and compile necessary data collected from a number of sources in a prompt fashion
- Capability to fulfill deadlines and handle high-priority that is multiple simultaneously
- Demonstrated leadership, flexibility, and integrity
- Proficient Ukrainian or Russian and English required
How exactly to use. Application guidelines: Please send a contact together with your CV and employment cover letter attached and “UCBI II M&E Manager” in the topic line to UCBI_II_MEManager@chemonics.com no later than March 20, 2020.
No phone inquiries, please. Just finalists is going to be contacted.
The security of one’s data that are https://brightbrides.net/review/bbpeoplemeet personal vital that you Chemonics. We process your personal data if you are located in the EU, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how.
Chemonics is an opportunity that is equal Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate with its selection and work techniques. All qualified candidates will get consideration for work without reference to battle, color, faith, intercourse, nationwide beginning, governmental affiliation, intimate orientation, sex identification, marital status, impairment, or protected veteran status, hereditary information, age, account in a worker company, or any other non-merit facets.